Note: If three or more plants of any hybrid or species are entered into one class, such exhibits may be judged as a sub-section.
- One Cattleya or intergeneric hybrid containing Cattleya
- One Cymbidium
- One Paphiopedilum
- One Dendrobium
- One Odontoglossum or intergeneric hybrid containing Odontoglossum
- One Oncidium or intergeneric hybrid containing Oncidium except Odontocidium
- One Phalaenopsis or intergeneric hybrid containing Phalaenopsis
- Vanda or intergeneric hybrid containing Vanda
- One species of any genus not listed above
- One hybrid of any genus not listed above
- Three species of any genus not listed above
- Three orchid plants of any genus not listed above
- A group of five orchid plants
Open only to members of the Society who have not previously gained a first prize at any of the Society’s shows.
- One species
- One hybrid
SECTION C – Cut Blooms
- One corsage or button hole, flowers need not have been grown by the exhibitor.
- An arrangement of Orchid blooms, accessories may be used, space allowed 2ft/2ft. max